- Sociologists think Religion is the Key to Social Behavior! At least, according to a recent study of sociological subjects of study, and their attitude toward religious subjects. Article in Inside Higher Ed. Glad to hear religion’s getting some love. Maybe we can start studying it soon, too!
- Anthroman has an eloquent defense of co-teaching. It’s not a scam, folks.
- Postdocs have unionized at UMASS. It’s educational, people.
- Meanwhile, the students and workers in California are calling for a 7-day Weekend the week of March 4th, in their ongoing attempts to pressure their political representatives to preserve the possibility of education.
- This is pretty horrible: Iraq War Veteran Joshua Tabor has been accused of torturing his 4-year old daughter, with, among other things, waterboarding her. From the sound of it, I’d be surprised if this wasn’t a clear-cut case of perpetrator trauma.
also, I want one.