- 8-year-old dies after explosion at cremation in Cambodia
- Alison In Cambodia blogs summer fieldwork
- Baphuon Reconstruction Completed!
- Pansukula for Chea Vichea in France
- Professor Sorpong Peou discovers his father is alive, ater 35 years.
Thank you, Racialicious, for this MLK Day gift.
Somehow this madness must cease. We must stop now. I speak as a child of God and brother to the suffering poor of Vietnam. I speak for those whose land is being laid waste, whose homes are being destroyed, whose culture is being subverted. I speak for the poor in America who are paying the double price of smashed hopes at home and death and corruption in Vietnam. I speak as a citizen of the world, for the world as it stands aghast at the path we have taken. I speak as an American to the leaders of my own nation. The great initiative in this war is ours. The initiative to stop it must be ours.