The end of the semester got away from me folks, which means that today’s Sounding Cambodia will consist of a lot of links, videos, and topics, with minimal commentary. Lots of important stuff in there, though. Go read!
- Sand mountains during Khmer New Year (Video)
- Cash pledges from politicians – exactly what is going on?
- Violence against Cambodian Labor by the government
- Interviews with Rich Garella of Who Killed Chea Vichea?
- Nuon Chea and Cases 002 and 003 in the Extraordinary Chambers/Khmer Rouge Tribunal
- Would you like some Borax with your Cambodian food? Formalin? You’re welcome.
- Tiny Toones NGO – “Hey Babe” video.
- Cambodian Rice Exports to the Philippines
- Judy Ledgerwood’s awesome Summer ethnography school in Cambodia
- Damned Dams and their impacts on damned-near everything; an article in Critical Asian Studies by Ian Baird
- Book Review of Constance Wilson’s edited volume on the Middle Mekong River Basin
- Thai Politics – an election primer from Duncan McCargo
Click through to see the actual content Continue reading