Yeah, so….everyone has a ‘junk drawer,’ right? That place where you stick all those things you are, inexplicably, interested and fascinated by, but unable to describe succinctly? The ‘social disciplines’ is my attempt to name that junk drawer for the purposes of this blog: stuff I’m interested in that is otherwise nebulously categorical.
- 18 levels of Chinese Hell
- Fire to the Commons! An essay you should read – ‘further theory’
- Why bureaucracy matters when you are trying to “DIY” your own funeral
- Downsizing Chinese Graves
- Racialization or Denominalization of Worship Styles
- Understanding Society – a Blog You Should Be Reading. Continue reading